I have been thinking in aphorisms lately. It is slightly annoying and I am still not great at them yet, but they are very fun for provoking thought. I would love to hear your contributions. Continued from last post:
26. The Horrible of Mondays is unknown to the Sun illuminating them.
27. The comfort of Paradox comes with the realization that some things have solutions.
28. Give a man a pen and he will most likely lose it. Teach a man to pen and he will dream as big as the sky.
29. The most dangerous thing for human "productivity" is the sparkle in their eye when they talk of things they love.
30. The Philosophy of busywork: it is the means, not the end, which is valuable.
31. American Education: learning is best measured by receipts.
32. What if we handed out paint brushes as often and as freely as we do prescription drugs?
33. A life of regret: airtight backup plans padding forsaken dreams.
34. What has been seen cannot be unseen, only denied.
35. The more I learn, the more I realize that most of what I have learned is invalid.